Much has happened this week! Ezra cut his 2nd top tooth! He's going to have a very toothy grin soon. Also, he is making strides in crawling. No longer can we leave him and find him in the same place. Babyproofing is underway!
Running on the hike and bike trail. Ok, Lanell runs and Ezra mostly sleeps. They went a couple of times this week so that Mommy could do some work.
Splashing in the tub - Ezra discovered it! Wow. It was hilarious. He cracked himself up figuring it out.
From all fours to sitting! I knew he could do it. He manovered himself into sitting and I clapped and said "yea!" Sorry I scared him with my enthusiasm.
Light switches - he wants to turn them on and off. Great fun. His eyes get really big when the light turns off.
Mima is visiting. We're having fun with my mom here for 8 days or so. They can have lots of special time together.
Life continues to be totally amazing.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment