This kid is amazing! Today, at 9, almost 10 months he did some amazing things! All of a sudden he did new things that he just made up or learned today! I am totally amazed. One thing happened when he was looking at books on his own. I was sitting right in front of him on the phone. He opened up a book called Jungle Animals. He turned to the page that has a monkey on it and he said, "ee ee ee ooh ooh, " like the sound we always make for Monkey. wow! I thought it was a fluke, but he did it again.
The next thing is that he has been making a sound that is hilarious. He makes his mouth into fish lips and makes a kiss sound. I heard kisses coming from his car seat, but could not see what he was doing. ( he still faces to the back) He continued doing it for about 15 minutes after we got out of the car and throughout the day.
The last one is that he is practicing standing on his own! He started a few days ago and now has worked his way up to about 10 seconds before he falls. How great!
So many things in one day! He fell asleep at about 7:30 tonight. He's plumb beat from all the growing.
love,
Ezra's mommy
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment