Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bulldozet (Bulldozer)

I just realized that we are incredibly overdue for a post! Ezra's language has exploded! Now at 19 months, he loves to imitate exactly what we say. There are many words and sentences that he comes up with on his own, and many things that he says in his sleep! Both Eric and I talk in our sleep, so I guess it only makes sense that he should folllow suit. Last night he said, "bull dozet... and Santiago." Santiago is his friend in his class. He started a Monday to Thursday 1/2 day Montessori program in September. So far it's going great! We can't believe how amazing he is every day.

The following is a sampling of other things he loves to say,

"I saw a bike."

"I carry you!" - when he wants us to pick him up

"deesk gof, or throw deesk." Guess who loves disc golf?

"Beeba says neow." translation: Bella the cat says meow. He always puts an n in front of it.

"Eye ball to eyeball... other side eyeball" - a little game his daddy and he play.

"owie right there" - pointing to something that hurts.

"guhyull" - a funny attempt at trying to spell how he says girl. He does the sign for it every time

Enjoy recent pics and we'll post again soon!

No comments: