We're ending day 3 of our silly Austin Ice - In. Ezra has not left the house, other than bundled up and bopping outside, in 3 days! Tomorrow is another school closure day and we need activities! It has actually been really fun and cozy to stay in pj's and play around the house. I'm sure our Minnesota relatives are laughing at us.
Ezra has been saying the sweetest things lately. Today we woke up from our nap and we could see the big icicles hanging off our roof line. He said, "daddy made those." He thinks his idol, Eric, makes everything because he makes alot of cool stuff. I'll post a picure of Ezra's new headborard, that he actually did make, shortly.
Another really cute thing was said as Eric and he were cuddeling to sleep. I had nursed Ezra down and Eric and I switched. This is what has been working lately and - hallelulija! he's sleeping through the night!!!! Anyway, Eric was holding him close and Ezra said, "I'm smiling."
Eric, remember this day when Ezra's a teen and thinks we're totally uncool.
I love my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment