Sunday, June 12, 2005

Four Fantastic Months

Wow! Our little guy is 4 months old. It's amazing to see a little person grow so quickly. Ezra is doing a pretty good job with it all. Sometimes he's a bit fussy and we just can't figure it out. I think growing and learning so much stuff so quickly would make me fussy too.

Today we went to our first birthday party. Quinn turned 2 and Ezra LOVED watching the "big"boys. He's totally fascinated by other kids. Yesterday he met a kiddo named Jasper, who is also about 2 years old. He watched him with glee too.

The latest is that he has found his toes while sitting up. He'll hunch way over to try to grab them. He is working on flipping from his back to his tummy. He gets very frustrated and arches his back and just can't seem to flip all the way yet. I imagine that will be any day.

Eric and I couldn't be more proud and happy about our boy!

No comments: