Last Saturday evening we were at a wedding reception and Ezra and I were cutting a rug. He fell asleep while we were dancing to "play that funky music white boy." This was not before he did his first chicken dance. We also saw our 9 month old friend, Ben there. Ezra and he liked the wall made out of limestone in the meeting hall.
Today there was glitter in Ezra's poop. This morning he bit through one of those squishy balls with little tapioca sized balls inside. I shouldn't have let him play with it. Apparentley there was also glitter in there. His body decided it didn't have any nutritional content, and let it go.
Ezra turned off the bathroom light. He noticed the light switch and I let him touch it. Next thing we knew, the light was off! His eyes got really big as his mind was contemplating cause and effect.
What a world! We took a glorious nap together today. Mommy is in love!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment