skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ezra Omani and Beatrice Marie
The Billig Family
Monday, August 08, 2005
I like to lick my bowl clean
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2007
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(19)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
2005
(102)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(27)
I'm doing ok on the concrete so far!
I like my stuffed Chiwawa that Uncle John and Uncl...
Me and Mom like to stare in ethe mirror!
I like to shake my rattle!
Ezra checks out Mommy's new Hair
busy making sand castles (actually Daddy made it)
Cornelius Torture
Daddy builds cool sand castles
Maybe I like it
I'm not so sure about the ocean
A few random funny happenings
Funny face
Eric says this is a Roger Dad Grandpa face
Lab rat Ezra
Half a Year Old
tired
he he, I've almost climbed over Daddy
I like to lick my bowl clean
What's Caleb doing?
Me and Dady about 5 minutes after waking up
I love Sweet Potatoes and Give me your camera!
fresh laundry fun
Giggley Day
Happy and Clean
Hangin Ten
Love
I got him where I want him!
►
July
(20)
►
June
(35)
About Me
Omani 's Mommy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment